I WANT TO…
If your goal is to put on some lean quality muscle mass, here are the supplements you should take.
– WHEY LINE
– BRAIN FREEZE (optional)
– CREATINE MONOHYDRATE
– HYDROLYTE BCAA
Protein is found in every cell and tissue in the body. While it has many vital roles in the body, protein is crucial for muscle growth because it helps repair and maintain muscle tissue.
Consuming less protein than the body needs has been linked to decreased muscle mass.
Why is protein important for building muscle?
Protein is made up of amino acids that act as building blocks for cells and tissues in the body. There are 20 amino acids that combine to form proteins.
While some can be synthesized by the human body, others cannot. The nine amino acids that the body cannot make are called essential amino acids. These must be obtained through diet.
When a person eats protein, it is digested and broken down into amino acids, which are involved in many processes in the body, including tissue growth and repair, immune function, and energy production.
Like we said earlier, BCAA are essential amino acids. Here are some real advantage of taking BCAA for muscle mass.
– Some research suggests BCAAs can help decrease muscle soreness after a workout.
– Just as BCAAs may help decrease muscle soreness from exercise, they may also help reduce exercise-induced fatigue.
– BCAAs can help prevent muscle wasting or breakdown.
– BCAAs may offer health benefits for people with cirrhosis, a chronic disease in which the liver does not function properly.
Creatine monohydrate will help you push your limit during your workout. You will experience a strength increase, an endurance increase as well as a faster recuperation time. In fact, more than 1,000 studies have been conducted, which have indicated that creatine is a top supplement for exercise performance and mass gain.
Brain freeze is a powerful pre-workout, it will help you get that extra energy to push yourself to the limit. With amino acids, such as Arginine, Agmatine and Citruline Malate you will also experience an outstanding pump feeling in your muscles.
THE PRODUCTS YOU SHOULD USE
and when should I take them?
– Men should take 5g in the hour before the workout and an additional 5g right after. (Can be in the protein shake)
– Women should take 2,5g in the hour before the workout and an additional 2,5g after. (Can be in the protein shake)
– Men should take around 10g of BCAA’s intra workout.
– Women should take around 5g of BCAA’s intra workout.
Different flavors available
– Men should take between one and two scoop post workout.
– Women should take half a scoop to one and a half scoop of protein post workout.
Different flavors available
*All the dosage and quantity can depend on many factors, this is a general recommendation.